As the result of these two campaigns, two large bronze memorial plaques containing 363 names were cast; one for the First World War (cast in 1928) and another for the Second World War (cast in 1969). Originally these bronze plaque were placed in the entrance of the Douglas Library, but were moved to the Student’s Memorial Union (what is today the J.D.U.C) in the 1970s along with some stained glass windows.
McCreery became involved in the project to restore the Memorial Room in 2000, and continue to be involved. Through his research McCreery discovered that three names had been omitted from the plaque for the First World War and one name had been omitted from the plaque for the Second World War.
Other improvements were made to the Memorial Room, including the addition of two etched glass windows, depicting the Canadian Memorial Cross.